Thursday, May 30, 2019

Thoughtful Thursday - Man(woman)'s Best Friend


Good morning my friends! Today's Thoughtful Thursday is a reflection of my family's recent trip to the midwest.  We left East TN, headed for Iowa, then down to Wichita, then even further down to Midland Texas, and then back home.  This adventure took a week and a half to do and I think it goes without saying that we were EXHAUSTED when we got back home.  In fact, that may be an understatement. lol.

I realized something on our way home from that trip.  The one thing I was looking forward to the most, about being back home, was seeing our dogs again.  Because it was such a long trip with so many stops, we left them behind with a family friend. But the whole time we were gone, I was wondering what our babies were up to and was missing them terribly!


Man(woman)'s best friend.......

My favorite "people" in the whole wide world! I can always count on my puppers to be excited to see me, to be ready and waiting to hear all about my day, and to just LOVE me unconditionally.



In all this month's relaxation techniques, yoga, and taking time, this week's post is all about our furbabies. Do you have a precious fur baby?  What is your favorite thing about them? I love that mine are more than willing to let me dress them in crazy matching clothes and will have a great time doing it! haha.  I love that no matter how bad my day might get, there's always a wagging tail and a full heart waiting for me.  It's uncanny how they have the ability to change your entire mood with just a little nudge or kiss. And, there's even a degree of science to this.  Studies show that our overall health is improved by having our fur babies around us!



So today, I encourage you to take a few moments and celebrate your fur babies.  Love on em and show them how much you appreciate and care for them.  Our best and most loyal friends!





Thanks so much for stopping by today! I have really enjoyed having you here with me!

Have a super fabulous day!!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment