Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Technique Tuesday - Create Your Own Designer Series Paper!


Hello my friends!  Today's Technique Tuesday is a FABULOUS one that I tend to fall back on quite often.  Whenever I'm making a project and the stamp set I'm using doesn't have it's own Designer Series Paper, or the paper it does have isn't quite what I want, I make my own!  It's super simple and you are going to LOVE IT!

You can start with any solid color of cardstock.  Often, I gravitate towards white, but you can use whatever you need. 

You'll want to select an image or a couple of images that work well together, and just stamp randomly around the paper.

I've created a video to show how easy it is!


There is no real right or wrong way to create your own DSP, so have fun and let your creativity FLY!!!

This was last week's Make it Monday project.  As you can see, I created my own background because I wanted a different color palette for the "Everything is Rosy" project.

And then, In this video you'll see where I made my own patterned background for a treat box I made.  You're only limited by your imagination on what backgrounds you can create!


Well friends, there you have it.  Easy peezy and super fabulous CUSTOM designer series paper that you can create to match any project you need it for!

I hope you've enjoyed today's technique! Be sure to check back next week for a new Technique Tuesday!

Have a fabulous day!!!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment