Friday, May 24, 2019

Feature Friday - Lots of Happy Project Kit


Hello my dear friends! I hope you're having a super day today!! It's FINALLY FRIDAY!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Do you have a fantastic weekend planned?  Tomorrow is our middle daughter's graduation, so we are excitedly planning for that!

For today, though, I wanna focus on our Feature Friday!  This week's featured product is the FABULOUS Lots of Happy all inclusive Project kit.  Oh my! I can't say enough wonderful things about this kit.  It includes literally EVERYTHING you need to create the projects. They are AMAZING projects!! The watercolor pencils are exclusive to this kit only.  The colored flowers work SO SO SO well with the striped elements and backgrounds. AND, all of the cards come with envelopes!

How awesome is that?!



You can see from the photo that you get A LOT of stuff in this kit!  Get your girlfriends together and do a card making party! It's totally a thing! ;-)

I love how classic the colors are and still the whimsy of the watercolored flowers for you to customize and make your own. How sweet!



Stampin' Up! even made a video for us to see how fabulous and EASY this kit is to do!



Seriously, ANYONE can make GORGEOUS cards with this kit!!  You may just want to order a kit and a couple refills!

I hope you'll consider giving this kit a try. It really is my absolute FAVORITE kit of all time!! It's just AWESOME!!!!

Well friends, Have a fantastic weekend! I'm off to get ready for my baby's big day! Lots of Love!!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!


Product List

1 comment:

  1. I love this kit! It is on my "To Get Next List". What did you think about the Green colored watercolor pencil Dana?

    ReplyDelete