Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Technique Tuesday - Faux Silk!


Hey, Hello there!! Today's technique is one of my FAVORITE and one of the first fun techniques I learned when I first started stamping.  So, that tells you it's been around a while! haha!  People love the Faux Silk technique because it's super fun, super simple, brings lots of texture and makes your project look amazing!  

Check out this video for the "How To" do Faux Silk. You're going to love it!


You can search Google and Pinterest for all sorts of FAUX SILK project samples. And, if you've purchased the "EVERYTHING IS ROSY" Product Medley from me, one of the projects in the FREE tutorial bundle uses this technique as well. So you'll be able to see it there too!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed today's technique and will give it a try if you haven't already.  I think you'll really like it!

Have a great day and Until next time,
Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment