Monday, May 6, 2019

New weekly themes? And Make-It Monday!

Hey hey hey!  How are you today?  I hope you're having a fabulous day!  It's absolutely GORGEOUS here in East TN!! Sun is shining, birds are singing, B-E-A-UTIFUL!


So, I didn't wanna jump on a bandwagon of "Make it Monday", "Tuesday Tips", "Wacky Wednesday", etc, BUUUUUUUT...... It does kinda help me stay on track and organized for regular posts.  Maybe there is an underlying reason for these cliche daily titles. hehe.  You know I'm already on for the Make it Monday anyway, lol.  I do a weekly video on my youtube channel and call it "Make it Monday".  And let's not forget the "CASE-IT WEDNESDAY". Well, as I'm trying to get content put together for the couple of weeks my family and I will be traveling out of state, I realize that having these particular themed days could help me decide what to post. With that being said, welcome to:

Make it Monday - Youtube video and coordinating blog post
Technique Tuesday - We'll focus on a fabulous different technique each week
Case-it Wednesday - This won't change. We'll case a project from somewhere
Thoughtful Thursday - Inspirational Quotes, ideas for making the most of your day, etc
Feature Friday - On this day, I'll share why I love some of the things I love!

I hope you'll enjoy this new "organized" setup and not think it too "cookie cutter". hehe.

To get us started off right, I'd like to share this week's Make it Monday project with you!  The Foxy Friends stamp set and coordinating punch make an ADORABLE baby card!


Check out my video to see it put together!



I hope you enjoyed today's little project!  Don't forget to visit my facebook page and/or instagram to see the coordinating baby gift!

Have a fantastic day friends!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!


Product List

2 comments:

  1. That Fox is a cute little thang! Love how easy u make things look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, Thanks tons!! :-) You can follow along! Easy Peezy!! hehe

      Delete