Friday, May 17, 2019

Feature Friday!!!


Today's product feature has got to be the "EVERYTHING IS ROSY" product medley!!  Oh my goodness!!  I am so happy that I ordered this collection for myself!  I've made some really fun and amazing projects with it already. :-)


I'm sure by now you've seen it EVERYWHERE. The reason we're all so excited is because it truly is an incredible collection!  The designer series papers are to die for, the die cut flowers are just as cute as they can be, the metallic foil embellished frames are SO PRETTY, and the stamp/die bundle is AWESOME!!!!

Here are a few project samples from Stampin' Up! and around the web:

 

 

 

 

 

 


As you can see, the projects are all absolutely GORGEOUS!!  The DSP in this collection is so beautiful! It has metallic foil on every sheet and you get 48 sheets in the pack! WOWZA!


You can see how incredible it is in the video above!  Isn't it fantastic?!  The only thing that saddens me about this collection, is that it's not available in the catalog and will be leaving us at the end of May with no refills. :'( Sad day!

Have you ordered the "EVERYTHING IS ROSY" Product Medley yet?  If not, you don't want to miss out!!

Everyone who orders the medley from me will also receive a PDF tutorial bundle full of fabulous projects with step by step instructions that are suitable for all levels of crafter.  I will also be sending you a link to an exclusive video tutorial of a FABULOUS project you're going to absolutely ADORE!!   So, make sure you get yours ordered today!  You can click the photo here to be taken directly to my webstore to purchase yours!

 ORDER NOW!

Everything you see listed in the image above is included in the product medley for only $80. It's over $120 worth of products! That's an incredible deal!!

I hope you've enjoyed today's featured product.  I'm so excited to share it with you!  I just love it! :-D

If you have any questions, or would like more information on the FREE tutorial bundle and instructional video, just let me know.  You can comment below or send me an EMAIL.

Have a super fabulous day friends!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment