Wednesday, May 1, 2019

CASE IT Wednesday - BEST ROUTE


Hello there! How are you today? I hope all is well in your world.  It's time for CASE-IT Wednesday!

This week's case project comes from page 53 of the current annual catalog.  The Best Route suite of products is perfect for creating scrapbook pages, greeting cards, or for dressing up your travel journal pages.  I just love it.


When I saw this suite being presented at OnStage, I knew I had to have it. I love everything about this suite: the colors, the clean and contemporary designs, and of course the fabulous DSP!!


With all the little images on this card, it was easier to stamp them on one piece of Whisper White Cardstock and then punch them out at once.


The little "ADVENTURE AWAITS" sentiment is pretty small, so I stamped it on a piece of cardstock just the right width, and then used the trimmer to cut it straight.  It helps to do this first, so you've got the rest of that cardstock to hang on to. HAHA!



The "Take Your Pick" tool comes in very handy for adhering down these little tiny pieces.  I would be lost without mine. It's really been a huge help!

The card base and 1st layer are Grey Granite. I ran the layer through the Maps Embossing folder before I attached it to the card base.  Then I ran a strip of washi across the top and bottom of where the DSP Layer would go.  I added dimensionals to the back of the DSP layer to give it some umph!


What a fun CASE to do! I hope you enjoyed it too!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment