Friday, May 10, 2019

Pamper Yourself, Pretty!


Good morning my friends! I hope you're doing well today! It's time for Feature Friday!  This week's featured item is the "BUBBLES & BUBBLY" stamp set.  Unfortunately, this set is on the chopping block for the new catalog coming in June, so I wanted to give it a bit of love one last time before it's gone for good!


My project for today is a reminder of what we need to do now and then for ourselves.  Life gets crazy busy sometimes, and I dunno about you but it seems that crazy attracts crazy. When life goes off course, all sorts of things happen at the same time! haha!  So, it's important for us to remember to take some "ME TIME" and regroup.  This card is that reminder. :-)


I used Bermuda Bay Cardstock and ink, with Whisper White cardstock layers for the front and inside of the card. I also used some of that black organdy ribbon with glitter from the Holiday catalog (but no worries, it's making it's way into the new annual catalog!!!).

I also used Tuxedo Black memento ink to stamp the sentiments and all the images.  I let them sit for a minute to dry completely, and then colored everything with our fabulous Stampin' Blends.


This card was so much fun, honestly!  I had a great time coloring everything in. And, I dare say, I may have felt a little more relaxed when I was finished! hehe.

I hope you enjoyed today's project!  If you love the Bubbles & Bubbly Stamp set, you'll want to get it before the end of May to ensure it's availability. It really is a fun set and one that I'll likely keep in my personal supply. :-)

Have a super fabulous day everyone!!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Well you are right about one thing, I didn't see this set. Lol! Soo cute! Love-love this card! Great job Dana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot of fun to play with! hehe. Thanks tons dahling!!

      Delete