Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Technique Tuesday - Masking



Hey hey hey my friends! We're traveling back home today, so I hope you don't mind this post is going to be short, sweet and to the point.  :-)

Yesterday's Stampers Showcase project featured a technique called "masking".  I wanted to elaborate on that just a bit because masking is such an incredible technique.     

I found some fabulous videos on Youtube (I just LOVE youtube, don't you?), that I'd like to share with you. 

So..... Here is masking.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!







Those were some really fabulous Masking ideas weren't they? Is your head spinning with possibility yet?  GOOD!!!  Now, run to the craft room and do some masking!! hehehe. 

Thank you so so much for coming by today! I really appreciate you and hope that you enjoy the weekly Technique Tuesdays! :-)

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment