Monday, June 3, 2019

Make It Monday - A Little Lace (Sneak Peek!)


Hello, hello my friends!  It's time for MAKE IT MONDAY!!!! hehehe.  You know how much I love sharing new projects with you!  Today's is an absolutely FABULOUS one that includes a few sneak peeks into tomorrow's 2019 Annual Catalog launch! 

Do you have your new catalog yet? If not, and you don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, leave a comment below or send me a message! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be your demo!! :-D

It's ALSO time for Kylie's International Blog Highlights!!!  I love participating in this event, and I love sharing my projects with you.



Ok, today's project features a bundle that I THINK is going to be one of the most popular ones in the new catalog! It's called "A Little Lace" and it is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!



Check out the lace background!! OMGOSH!!!!  Stunning!!

Since today is Make it Monday, I have a video tutorial of this project to share with you! YAY!!! Check it out here, and be sure to watch it over on Youtube and "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel while you're there. You'll find all sorts of fabulous projects, tips and tricks there! :-)


I really had a lot of fun creating this card! So much, in fact, that I'm off to re-create it in all 5 of the in-colors!  Yayaya!





Thanks so much for stopping by today! I really hope you enjoyed this project.

Everything I used to make these cards will be available on my website tomorrow (JUNE 4th).  If you don't already have a demo or a new annual catalog, I would love to be yours and will send you one. Just let me know! :-)

Now, I would love for you to head over to Kylie's page and VOTE for my card in the June highlights.  Just click the VOTE BUTTON HERE:



Have a beautiful day, my friends!!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

Product List

6 comments:

  1. Love them, but I'm partial to the Pretty Peacock one!!! **swoon** xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe. Thanks! I'm torn between Pretty Peacock and Terracotta Tile.

      Delete
  2. Wow. I've not seen a lot of this stamp set but this has now been boosted in my Wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!!! Then my work here is done! hahaha. It is an absolutely FABULOUS set to work with. I actually ended up making several cards with just the stamp set alone. It was AWESOME!!!

      Delete
  3. Dana these cards are stunning!! Thanks for being part of my international highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete