Tuesday, October 13, 2020

October ICS Blog Hop Designer Series Paper Showcase


Hello, Hello friends!! It's Day 9 of the 13 Days of Halloween Treats AND we're also participating in the ICS Designer Paper Blog Hop! So, this is gonna be a two-fer kinda day! Yay!



The entire month of October brings a fantastic SALE for some of Stampin' Up's GORGEOUS Designer Series Papers, so this month's ICS Blog Hop is featuring DSP in our projects! I'm sure you'll find lots of inspiration to get you crafting! 


Before I started the 13 Days of Halloween Treats, I had gone to Walmart and Dollar Tree looking for fun things I could create holders for. Lil Miss LOVES Goldfish Crackers, so when I came across of individual packages of them, I knew it would be a perfect Halloween treat!  

Since the bags are a little thicker (approx 3/8"), I had to make sides and bottom for the pocket, instead of just a sleeve like I originally though. 

The base is: 10 1/2" x 4 1/2" Gorgeous Grape Cardstock, Scored at 4" on the SHORT side, and 1/2", 5", 5 1/2", and 10" on the LONG side. 

The DSP is: 4 3/8" x 3 7/8"  I used paper from the "Magic In This Night" pack. 

As you can see from the photo here, I cut the far right square off the bottom and mitered the far left and center squares. 

I also used our 1 1/2" circle punch to create the notched areas on the top of the pocket and the DSP. 
 

I used the Hallow's Night Magic Bundle to stamp & decorate the pocket.  And, I brought in that absolutely GORGEOUS Cobweb Embossing folder to create some spectacular texture on the tag itself. 


I had so much fun creating this fun little treat holder.  I hope you enjoyed it too!

Be sure to head over to Charmane's Blog to see which DSP she's using and HOW she's using it!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

Click the graphic below to see what papers are on sale!


If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

12 comments:

  1. I am so loving these 13 days of Halloween. These are GREAT projects. Can you make it 31 days of Halloween? LOL! Thank you so very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! Thanks tons Ms Karen! I'm so glad you are enjoying them! :-D

      Delete
  2. Love your spooky and elegant treat holder. Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special, thoughtful Halloween treat! I love how you added the depth to the sleeve!!! Really cute & creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!!!! What a lovely & thoughtful gift! I really like how you added the depth to the sleeve! Cute & creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Halloween treat holder. Love the spooky feel of this beautiful paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable little treat pouch, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun idea to give out something kids like without too much sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful project! Lots of perfect detail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great package idea...thanks for sharing your dimensions.

    ReplyDelete