Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Day 6 of The 13 Days of Halloween Treats

It's time for Case-It Wednesday, but I still want to make sure I'm keeping up with the 13 Days of Halloween Treats too.  So, what's a girl to do?  


I think I'll CASE the catalog in Halloween fashion!! On page 62 of the 2020 Holiday Catalog, there's a BOOtiful little acetate treat box.  It's also a Halloween theme, but I've already used that adorable little owl on a project, so I thought I'd change things up just a little bit.  

Ya know, that's the terrific thing about CASE-ing. You get to pick and choose what and how much you are going to CASE.  I decided to CASE the idea, but change up the papers, ribbon, stamps and ink!  

It's always so much fun to see how different projects can look by doing the same layout with different products. 


The green ribbon is from the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack and the Stamps are from "Ghoulish Goodies".  I did use the Tag die from the Have a Hoot bundle! At least that and the acetate box are the same. hehe. 


This one was a quick and simple but still super fun treat to make! I hope you're enjoying the 13 Days of Halloween and will continue to follow me all the way through the 13th one! :-D

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment