Monday, October 12, 2020

Day 8 of the 13 Days of Halloween Treats

Good afternoon friends! I hope you had a fantastic weekend!  Today is Day 8 of the 13 Days of Halloween Treats. 


I've really been enjoying sharing these Halloween Treats with you! I hope you've been enjoying them too!  

It occurred to me that I hadn't done a Halloween "Little Treat Box" with you yet. So I thought, what better time to do it than during the 13 Days of Halloween Treats!  You've seen me do a couple of these little treats already.  They're so simple and easy to do! And you can fit one or two Ghirardelli Chocolates inside. 

Make a bunch and hand them out to everyone you meet!


As you can see, I took advantage of the little spider themed dies from the "Little Treats" set.  It's so cute cut out of the Black Glitter Paper! Since I was using the little spider, I thought I should emboss the little treat holder itself too. The Cobweb Embossing Folder is so pretty and works with this project perfectly!

The adorable stitched scallop die is included in the Little Treats Dies, but the Whisper White circle is the 2nd smallest Layering Circle Die. It fits like a glove!


I used some of the Glittered Organdy Ribbon to tie the treat holder closed, and embellished with some of the Pumpkin Pie Rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone Jewels pack. So cute! 

I hope you enjoyed today's adorable little treat holder! Stay tuned for Day 9 of the 13 Days of Halloween Treats!!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment