Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Ghoulish Goodies Mosaic Treat Bag

You only THOUGHT I was done with Halloween Treats! HA!!  This one came by happenstance as I was stalking my favorite UPS truck today.  While I waited impatiently for him to get here, I thought I'd make a little bag of goodies for him and his family.  Since I had so many little treats in the studio from the 13 Days of Halloween Treats series, I thought I'd just stuff as much as I could into one of Stampin' Up's beautiful little mosaic cello bags.   


The topper was super simple as a piece of 4 1/8" x 4" DSP folded in half to make 4 1/8" x 2" topper.  Then I die cut the largest stitched circles to make the handles. I cut two and applied one to the front and one to the back, sandwiching the DSP. I wanted the handle to be tough enough to hold all that candy! lol.  I used the center section from one of the "rings" to make the label.  The Whisper White circle is from the Layering Circles Dies. 

I used the Stamparatus to ink up both the cat and the sentiment because I really wanted a dark and rich image.  Using the Stamparatus allows me to stamp them each twice and get a really dark image.  The kitty was fussy cut, but she's really easy with the clean outlines.  I colored her collar with Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends and added a little Wink of Stella for some bling bling!  I also colored one of the remaining blue Holiday Rhinestones with the Dark Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Blend to create the purple Rhinestone on kitty's collar. 


I attached the tag/label with Black Stampin' Dimensionals and used Tear & Tape on each flap of the topper to glue it on and close up the bag.  SO CUTE! And super quick to make! 


What do you think, friends?  It's not part of the 13 Days, but it is another fabulous Treat Holder! :-D

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment