Thursday, October 15, 2020

Day 10 of the 13 Days of Halloween Treats!!

My oh my! It feels like these days have just flown by! I can't believe we're already at day 10!  Only three more to go after this.  And while I'll be sad to see this series come to an end, I'm looking forward to what lies ahead! :-D ADVENTURE AWAITS! hehe.


Today's project is Halloween Treat packaging for those super cute socks I showed in my Facebook LIVE the other day.  The feature here is really the TAG! SOOOOOO cute! 


The gift packaging itself is quite simple.  Just a piece of 8 1/2" x 8 1/2" Designer Series Paper folded, on the points, over the top of the socks. :-) 

In this photo, you can see some score lines.  I did this to make the folding a little easier.  I lined the POINT at the 4" mark and made sure the paper was on the scoreboard evenly, then made a score line. I did this on all four sides. 


This was all a rough guestimation based on the size of my folded socks.   

Next, I used glue dots  to layer the four sides on top of each other. You don't have to, but I didn't want to struggle with keeping the paper down while I tied the twine. 


The Black and White Baker's Twine from the Playful Pets Trim Combo has come in most handy for my Halloween Treat projects.  I just love it! It looks like an "old timey" parcel from the Victorian Era. I love it! :-) 


As I said, the tag is the real feature here.  I used the Layering Circles Dies to do most of the "heavy lifting" on it.  The largest Scallop did the base. Running it through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and the cobweb folder gave it the perfect background. Then the 4th largest circle did the Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple layers.  I also brought in some of the die cut bats from the Hallows Night Magic Bundle.  The sentiment came from Ghoulish Goodies.  I love it.  Add a little bling from the Holiday Rhinestone pack and you have the perfect tag for such a gift!


Well, friends, Day 10 is on the books.  come back tomorrow for Day 11 of the 13 Days of Halloween Treats!! I look forward to seeing you then!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment