Monday, October 19, 2020

Day 12 of the 13 Days of Halloween Treats

DAY TWELVE, already?!  Awwe!!  I have a super fun and spooky treat for you today my friends!  


I found a 4pk of these Sour Apple lollipops at Dollar Tree while I was on the hunt for Halloween tricks & treats.  They're quite spooky looking! I love them! 

The box is quite simple to make.  

You'll need: 
Basic Black Cardstock: Cut @ 8" x 2 1/2" (Scored at 3/4" on all four sides) 
Window Sheet: Cut @ 6 1/2" x 4" (Scored on the SHORT SIDE @ 1/2", 1 1/4", 2 1/4", & 3")
and scraps of Poppy Parade and Whisper White Cardstocks for the label. 

I used a little bit of that fun Black/White Baker's Twine from the Pampered Pets Trim Combo to make the bow, and colored one of the Red Rhinestones with a Dark Poppy Parade Stampin' Blend to get a more matchy match shade of red. :-D

For the base of the box, you'll follow a "standard box" instruction.  Score and burnish all your lines.  Cut and miter all four corner squares to create four tabs.  Apply liquid glue to the tabs and fold them in to form the box.  

The Window sheet will make a perfect sleeve for the box base.   Be sure to score and burnish the lines with firm pressure. Window sheets are tough to get a good crisp line into.   I used a strip of Tear & Tape on the 1/2" section, and wrapped the sleeve around to attach to the other side. 

Today's Make-It Monday video shows how I created this project: 


Once you've stamped "Happy Haunting" on the White label, use dimensionals to attach it to the Poppy Parade Ornate label.  Then, use a couple dimensionals to attach the whole label to the box.  I finished it off by attaching the bow and Rhinestone to the label.  

This one was easy peezy but super sweet and fun! 


I hope you enjoyed today's project as much as I did! It's been so much fun creating all these Halloween Treats for you! 

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment