Monday, October 5, 2020

Day 4 of the 13 Days of Halloween Treats!

Heya friends! Thanks so much for joining me today!  Oh my! I am really enjoying these Halloween treats.  Are you?  

Today's treat is another "TEAL PUMPKIN" type of treat.  No candy, but a couple of super cute little Halloween pencils with a delightful little holder too!


This is a fantastic Halloween Treat when candy isn't an option, or when you prefer to give a more healthy one instead.  Plus it's so much fun!

Here's what you'll need for this project: 

* Magic Is This Night Designer Series Paper: cut at 3 1/2" x 8 1/2" (Scored on the SHORT SIDE @ 1/2" & 2".  Scored on the LONG SIDE @ 2")
* Layering Circles Dies
* Granny Apple Green Cardstock (for die cutting)
* Black Glitter Paper (for die cutting)
* 1/2" Scrap of Whisper White Cardstock (for label)

Since today is Make-It Monday, I did a video showing how to create the holder.  Check it out here: 


You can see how incredibly easy this little pencil holder was to make.  You can get several of them from one sheet of DSP.  It makes a terrific treat for elementary students!


I hope you enjoyed today's project.  Day 4 of the 13 Days of Halloween Treats!  


Be sure to stop by tomorrow for Day 5! You're sure to love it too!  "FOLLOW" my blog so you don't miss any of the upcoming posts.  Isn't it so handy that Google will send you a notification when I post again? Technology can be so awesome sometimes! hehe. 

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used for today's project, simply click an image to be taken directly to my website! Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment