Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Day 13 of the 13 Days of Halloween Treats!

Well friends, we finally made it to the last day of the 13 Days of Halloween Treats!  


Are you as sad as I am?  I'm plenty excited to share this treat with you because I finally get to share MY favorite treat!! Little Debbie Brownies! YUMMMMMO!!!  Today's treat holder is for the Halloween special Little Debbie Pumpkin Brownies.  No, they're not pumpkin flavored.  They're just shaped like pumpkins. And they're super cute too!


I realized as I was uploading the photos that I didn't take another posed like this first photo, after I had finished coloring. Bummer!  But that's ok.  When you get to the last photo, you'll get to see it all finished up and colored. :-D 

Alrighty, The base of the treat holder is Basic Black cut @ 3 5/8" x 6 3/4". On the SHORT SIDE, score it @ 3/4" & 2 7/8".  On the LONG SIDE, score it @ 3" & 3 3/4".  Then, you'll want to cut and miter the tabs as shown in the photo here. 


The Designer Series Paper is the same I've been using for the whole 13 Day series.  Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper is just fantastic and has really been terrific for all of the projects, don't you think? 

You'll need to cut TWO EACH of the following pieces: 2" x 2 7/8" & 5/8" x 2 7/8".  I sponged the edges of the DSP pieces to soften them up a bit and help them look more finished. 

Once you've got your pieces in order, you'll want to attach them to the base like this. If you're using directional paper, remember that UP is OUT.  So the pieces on the left will point UP towards the left, and the piece on the right will point UP towards the right. I hope that made sense. 


If you flipped the box over the exact same way, this is how you'd want to apply the Tear & Tape to assemble the box.  I even set the little pumpkin treat in there to show what position it will be in. 


With the box assembled, Decoration can be added.  The box is the perfect size to use the Everything Essential Bundle to embellish the front.  I stamped the Haunted House in Tuxedo Black Ink and then punched it and a plain piece of Cajun Craze Cardstock.  Then I inked the edges of both pieces to fit in with the box.  

I told you I love that Black & White Baker's Twine for Halloween Projects!  I also used the Dark Cajun Craze Stampin' Blend to color over the red Holiday Rhinestones to give a more Cajun tone before I attached them to the box.  A little Light Mango Melody and some Dark Granny Apple colored in the Haunted House and Banner, nicely.  

This project comes together so quickly!  If you did an assembly line, you could do a dozen of em in a very short amount of time. Now the question is, will this treat make it to someone else, or will a little goblin steal that brownie from the box! hmmmmmm....... We shall see! 


It's time to wrap up the 13 Days of Halloween Treats. :'(

How about one last recap of all the treat holders, eh? 

The 13 Days of Halloween Treats!

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Day 13

I can't decide which of the treat holders is my favorite.  Maybe you'll comment below and let me know which one you like best? Please do! I'd love to know! :-D

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment