Monday, March 2, 2020

Flowering Foils Sale-a-Bration 2020 2nd Release FREE!

Sale-a-Bration is well underway and tomorrow brings the 2nd release of FREE products you can get with every $50 you order!

I have fallen deeply in love with one of the products, and I think you will too!  The Flowering Foils Designer Series Paper is absolutely STUNNING!  With it's Copper and Silver Foil designs, It's gorgeous used as is.  But when you add a little color to it...... WHOA!!!

If you follow my Youtube channel, you saw a sneak peek of the paper in the February Paper Pumpkin & Alternative project video.  I used the large flower paper to make the beautiful design on the front of the gift bag.

Today, I used a brayer to add color to one of the other designs, and the result was AMAZING!


I started off with Mint Macaron and colored about 2/3 of the way down the paper, then switched off to Pretty Peacock, started at the bottom and worked my way back up to meet the Mint in the middle.  I absolutely adore the way the foil resists the color and shines through! Love it to?


The paper is so pretty and really made this card pop!  A little baker's twine and a sentiment and this card is ready to send out! YAY! Quick and easy!

I hope you enjoyed today's card and look forward to tomorrow's post!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to recreate this project, here are the supplies I used today. :-) Remember, the paper is FREE with a $50 purchase and there are no limits to the number you can get! :-D

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment