Monday, March 9, 2020

Make It Monday Have a Lucky Day Card (and bag)

Hello my friends! This week's Make It Monday project is all about St. Patrick's Day.  It's coming up soon and I wanted to share a little luck with you!


Supplies You'll need:

  • Stitched Be Mine dies (smallest scallop heart)
  • Beautiful Bouquet Stamps & Bouquet Bunch Dies 
  • Itty Bitty Greetings Stamps
  • Layering Circles Dies (2nd smallest scallop)
  • Stitched Shapes Dies (Smallest circle)
  • 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Pear Pizzazz Card Base (scored on long side at 4 1/4")
  • 4" x 5 1/4" Soft Sea Foam Cardstock Layer
  • 3/4" x 4 1/4" Strip Gold Foil
  • 1/2" x 4 1/4" Strip Basic Black Cardstock
  • Scrap of Gold Foil for scallop circle
  • Scrap of Whisper White Cardstock for stitched circle
  • Scraps of Mossy Meadow Cardstock to make Shamrock
  • Gold Thread
  • Pear Pizzazz Ink
  • Memento Black Ink

Full Disclosure: In this week's Make It Monday video, I create the card with you.  But I don't create the bag.  For the bag, you can follow the same steps as with the card.



I have already done a video putting the bag together, so I didn't want to bore you with a repeat of details. :-)

If you haven't seen it before though, you can check it out here:


I am putting together a fantastic TUTORIAL BUNDLE for the All Dressed Up Gift Bag.  I think you're going to love it! I should have it finished very soon! Stay tuned!!

I hope you enjoyed today's project!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to recreate today's project, you can click on any of the images here to be taken directly to my website. :-) Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment