Saturday, March 7, 2020

Stampin' Essentials Toolkit!


Introducing.......

The Stampin' Essentials Toolkit

What's inside: 
* Tear & Tape
* Snail Adhesive
* Multipurpose Liquid Glue
* Stampin' Dimensionals
*Bone Folder
*Snips
AND The Take Your Pick Tool!!!!!

ALL FOR ONLY $65(and shipping)

This all inclusive kit contains everything you generally need for papercrafting!  

Never be caught without the right adhesive again! These adorable little boxes travel light, will fit inside your craft bag, and are easy to keep track of! hehe.

PLUS: You can get it personalized for FREE!!!



I will include a vinyl name to any order, as my thanks for ordering the kit through me!

If you would like to purchase a Stampin' Essentials Toolkit please 
email me or Text/Call (423)415-8432
and I will get one sent out right away! :-D


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would just like to purchase the contents of the kit, you can click any of the images below to be taken directly to my website. :-) Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment