Saturday, March 28, 2020

Introducing Ornate Garden Suite!

Happy Saturday morning friends! Yesterday evening I went LIVE on my Facebook business page, and shared the BRAND NEW Ornate Garden Suite.  I had been stalking the UPS man all day long and couldn't wait to get my goodies! Can I just say that it was WELL worth the wait!!!  Oh my goodness!!  These products are GORGEOUS!!!


As a "SNEAK PEEK" into the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog, The Ornate Garden Suite sets the bar pretty high for things to come!  I love that Stampin' Up gave us an entire suite of products to enjoy early.

Included in this product suite are TWO stamp & die bundles, beautiful designer series paper, a 2-pack of 1/4" ribbons, an embossing folder, and some gold faceted gemstones.




I was like a little kid in a candy shop when I pulled everything out of that box!  OH MY!!!  

While I was LIVE and chatting with folks, I decided to be Johnny on the spot and create a card. I mean, this product is AMAZING! It would have been impossible to not immediately start playing with it! I decided to play it simple though, and created this sweet monochromatic Thanks card. 


I'm absolutely IN LOVE with the floral texture of the embossing folder, and all the detail of that sentiment frame! Gaaaah!  Just gorgeous!


Of course, the inside MUST be stamped as well.  You can see this delicate corner flourish here. I stamped it in all four corners of the inside panel.  A nice finishing touch that left plenty of room for a handwritten thank you note.


This product suite is currently only available to demonstrators, however, you can still sign up for the Starter Kit and take advantage of the "ULTIMATE BUNDLE" and Sale-a-Bration incentives so that you can also purchase it now!  You can even get the entire suite as your starter kit if you'd like!

ASK ME HOW!!!

If you're not ready to get the "ULTIMATE BUNDLE" right now, you will be able to order products from this sweet next month.


I just couldn't wait to share this fantastic collection with you. I expect that you'll see a lot of projects here, using this suite, in the coming days. hehe. Stay tuned!

Until Next Time, 
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

Remember, these items are only available to Stampin' Up demonstrators until April. An added perk of getting the starter kit! You'll also get 20% discount on all future purchase! That sure helps a crafter get more goods!!! ;-)  Let me know if you'd like to sign up and get the Ornate Garden Suite NOW. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment