Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Moooooooore Over The Moon!

Well, I had so much fun with the adorable little cows yesterday, that I decided to make another card for you today!


This one has a bit more "farm life" feel to it than yesterday's card did.  I love that the "Over The Moon" stamp set can do such a wide range of theme and style.  Not too shabby for a couple udder-ly cute cows!

Here's what I used on today's card:

*Over The Moon Stamp Set
* Layering Circles Dies
* 5 1/2" x  8 1/2" Mossy Meadow Cardstock - scored at 4 1/4" (for card base)
* 4" x 5 1/4" Whisper White Cardstock (for Inside layer)
* 3" x 4" Whisper White Cardstock (for top front layer)
* 3" x 4" Pear Pizzazz Subtles Designer Series Paper (for bottom front layer)
* Layered Scallop Circle Cajun Craze Cardstock
* Layered Circle Whisper White Cardstock
* 4" Braided Burlap Ribbon
* Petal Pink Stampin' Blends Combo
* Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends Combo
* So Saffron Stampin' Blends Combo
* Light Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blends Marker
* Dark Cajun Craze Stampin' Blends Marker
* Bronze Stampin' Blends Marker
* Light Basic Black Stampin' Blends Marker
* Pear Pizzazz Ink Pad
* Tuxedo Black Ink Pad

You can follow the step by step tutorial for this card, here:


Coloring with the Stampin' Blends is really relaxing and a lot of fun too! :-)


And, it's just the cutest little image to color anways. Don't you agree? 

I hope you liked today's card.  This stamp set really is just ADORABLE! 

Just like yesterday's card, this one is pretty simple to make and comes together quickly.  It would be a PERFECT card to make en-mass and send out to people who could use a cheerful pick me up during this time of hardship in the world.

I hope you'll consider joining me and the dozens of other stampers who are helping make the world a brighter place by sending out hello cards.  Please consider it.  How much fun would it be to get a card like this in the mail?!  I LOVE IT!!! :-D

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used today, you can simply click the images below to be taken directly to my website. :-) Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment