Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Country Club Birthday

Good morning friends!

We all know someone who just lives and breathes Golf, don't we?
Or at least, we know someone who really enjoys to play when they get a chance!

Today's project is a Birthday Card, just for them!


I used the NEW Country Club Suite of products that includes the Clubhouse Stamps & Dies Bundle, the Argyle Embossing Folder and that Fabulous Designer Series Paper!

The image on the card is actually a pre-printed coloring page in the DSP package! WOOOHOOO for coloring pages!! :-D It has multiple images on one sheet of paper and I used the Layering Ovals dies to cut it out, as well as the Poppy Parade Scalloped Oval in the back ground.

Stampin' Blends make the coloring super fun and easy to do! I just love em!

I hope you enjoyed today's quick and easy card!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to purchase the supplies I used to create today's project, simply click on any of the images to go directly to my website! Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment