Thursday, March 26, 2020

Clouds Into Ice Cream Cones?

Hey, Hey friends! I have a bonus post for you today! Earlier I mentioned that I would be sharing a fun project that was inspired by my beautiful friend Jessica.  I just loved how she thought outside the box to create an Ice Cream Cone out of the clouds and flower basket stamps in the March 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit.

So, here's the kit "as intended":


I really adore this kit. It's super cute! And the sentiments are absolutely SPECTACULAR for the current "world situation".


As you can see from the contents photo above, THIS alternative project is going to be COMPLETELY different than the kit! You'll be amazed that it's even really from this kit!


Isn't it SUPER ADORABLE?!!!!  I'm completely smitten with it! I love the colors, the hearts, the layered circle background and most especially, that Ice Cream Cone!!! Gaaaah!!!  So, I have to THANK Miss Jessica for the fabulous idea! Super smart!

Ok, ready for your mind to be blown?  Mine was! What a terrific idea! And, it's super easy to do!

Here it is.  All you need are the small cloud stamp and the flower basket!


I did modify my ice cream cone just a bit.  I used Crumb Cake ink on So Saffron Paper to create the cone and then stamped the clouds in Flirty Flamingo on Whisper White Cardstock.  The hearts were stamped on with Poppy Parade ink and I think they add just the right touch of sweetness to the project!

You can see how I create the ice cream cone in my video here:



Well friends, I hope you enjoyed the bright and cheerful change of pace from the rain boots and umbrellas. :-)   I had SO MUCH FUN making this card and I hope you'll make one too! SO FUN! hehe.


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

Sale-a-bration is still going on through March 31st. If you enjoy seeing my Paper Pumpkin posts, consider becoming a subscriber so you can join in the fun too! Use the images here to go directly to my website and order pre-paid codes for a 12 month, 6 month, or 3 month subscription and earn FREE SAB gifts too!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment