Friday, March 6, 2020

Peaceful Poppies Trio of Cards

Good morning my fabulous friends! I hope you're doing well! Today have three cute and simple cards that you can recreate easily with the Painted Poppies Bundle and Peaceful Poppies Sentiments.  :-)

The first two cards are basically the same, with only  minor differences. Both still use a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Designer Series Paper for the front.  But the first one also has a piece of 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" piece of Basic Black tucked behind it (for dramatic effect. hehe).  In actuality, The black also has a couple holes in it because I cut the two rectangular labels for the cards, out of it.

I used our 1 3/4" circle punch for the White circle on this first card.  And then I matched it up with a scalloped circle from the Layering Circles dies, to create the red scalloped layer behind it.  The fun swirly piece came from the Painted labels dies.   


In order to get a nice layered look from the label on this card, I had to do a little fussy cutting. I cut a Black and a White label from the same die and then followed the embossed line around the edge of the white piece with scissors.  Thank you Stampin' Up for that fantastic touch to the label!


With this card, I added a bit of texture since I didn't use DSP. I used the Subtles embossing folder on the front layer of Whisper White, after I stamped the splatters in Blackberry Bliss. I also came back and made a few extra splatters with a Blackberry Stampin' Write marker.


These cards were a FREE class that I offered my customers who purchased the Painted Poppies stamp set from me in January.  I like how that worked out and have decided to do it again this month with the Honey Bee Bundle!

When you purchase the Honey Bee Bundle from me THIS MONTH ONLY (through March 31st, 2020), you'll get an exclusive Honey Bee Card Class PLUS a sampler of the Golden Honey Designer Series Paper that is now SOLD OUT and unavailable, FOR FREE!! This offer IS AVAILABLE to Online customers as well! :-D I will happily ship them out to you (Postage rates will apply).


Well, on that note, I hope you enjoyed today's projects! I always enjoy bringing you fun things to create!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to purchase supplies I used to create these projects, Simply click on an image to be taken directly to my website. :-) Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment