Monday, March 23, 2020

Make-It Monday Over The Moon

Hello everyone!! How are ya doin' today? I have a super CUTE card to share with you for this week's Make-It Monday.

Today, I challenged my team to create a project using an UN-TOUCHED stamp set.  Everyone has been doing a fantastic job of posting their projects so far.  While trying to find a set that I had un-touched, I came across the "OVER THE MOON" stamp set.  HOLY MACKEREL!!! I haven't used it one.single.time?!!!!  Unbelievable!  So, that was the obvious choice for me!


Isn't she just ADORABLE?!!  Gaaaah! I can NOT believe I hadn't used this stamp set yet! I can only assume it's because I've been so busy working with other fabulous stamp sets!

Well, I'm really glad for this challenge, because I had no idea it was sitting on the shelf un-loved. :-(  What a CUTE little cow!

Here's what I used:

*Over The Moon Stamp Set
* Power of Hope Bundle (FREE SALE-A-BRATION ITEM) - Stone 3D embossing folder
* Layering Circles Dies
* Classic Label Punch
* 4 1/4" x 11" Whisper White Cardstock - scored on the long side at 5 1/2" (for card base)
* 4" x 5 1/4" Whisper White Cardstock (for front layer)
* Layered Scallop Circle Bermuda Bay Cardstock
* Layered Circle Whisper White Cardstock
* 12" Bermuda Bay Mini Striped Ribbon
* Petal Pink Stampin' Blends Combo
* Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends Combo
* So Saffron Stampin' Blends Combo
* Light Basic Black Stampin' Blends Marker

After you've scored and folded your card base, and embossed the 4" x 5 1/4" layer of White Cardstock, tie the length of ribbon around the layer and make a knot.  Trim the ends and adhere the layer to the front of the card.

I stamped one of the cows on the inside (NO naked insides, NO naked envelopes), and stamped the same day dreaming cow on the coordinating envelope.  I find that if I stamp them at the same time as I'm doing all the card front stamping, I won't forget to do it. :-)

I showed step by step how I colored the cow in today's Make-it Monday video.  You can check it out here:


This card is pretty simple to make and comes together quickly.  It would be a PERFECT card to make en-mass and send out to people who could use a cheerful pick me up during this time of hardship in the world.

I hope you'll consider joining me and the dozens of other stampers who are helping make the world a brighter place by sending out hello cards.  Please consider it.  How much fun would it be to get a card like this in the mail?!  I LOVE IT!!! :-D

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used today, you can simply click the images below to be taken directly to my website. :-) Enjoy!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment