Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Soft, Beautiful, Spring - Happy Birthday to you card


Good morning friends! Today I'm sharing a beautiful spring like card because it's wet and gloomy here in East Tennessee. Bleh!

I'm using the Happy Birthday Sale-a-Bration stamp set along with it's coordinations dies. What a beautiful set! And, even though it's Birthday "themed", the cake would make a GORGEOUS wedding or bridal shower card! ESPECIALLY when you use the dies to give those flowers some attention! WOWZA!

One of my favorite things is when a stamp set (or bundle) is so awesome that it does most of the work for you. This is DEFINITELY one of those bundles!

I used one of my favorite color combinations; Pool Party and Whisper White.  Then paired it up with the new Parisian Flourish 3D embossing folder (HOLY MOLY! Talk about gorgeous!).


That embossing folder is so full of texture, it should be a crime! Thankfully it's not!  I embossed a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock and then layered it onto the Pool Party Cardstock. Then I used the layering squares dies to get the scalloped Pool Party and the straight edge Whisper White background for the cake. Of course, they're popped up on dimensionals!

I stamped the cake onto a scrap piece of cardstock TWICE.  I colored both images and die cut using the cake die on one, and the flowers die on the other. Dimensionals were applied in between the flowers and the cake to give some real POP to the images.

The finishing touch to this beautiful card, is the polka dotted tulle ribbon. I just love that stuff!


What do you think about this card?  Soft, beautiful, spring floral!  I love it!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to recreate today's card, here are the supplies I used.  The Happy Birthday to you stamp set is part of the Sale-a-Bration FREE with purchase product collection.  Order the other supplies and get it FREE! :-)

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment