Friday, December 30, 2022

Paper Pumpkin Blog Hop - December 2022


Good morning my crafty friends! Happy New Year's Eve EVE! :-D Do you have any fabulous plans for ringing in the new year?  Whatever your plans, I hope you have a safe, healthy, and HAPPY New Year! I suspect we'll snuggle up on the sofa, watch tv and pretend that we're gonna try to stay up to ring in the new year. lol. 

Today, the Crafty Collaborations Crew are going to send out 2022 with a fabulous Paper Pumpkin Blog Hop. Let's go!


The December 2022 Kit "Good Things Come In Small Packages" features some of the cutest and sweetest little gift boxes I've ever seen! Well done Paper Pumpkin!  


The kit included a whopping 16 die cut gift boxes that offered two different color choices (front and back). Plus, there were tons of die cut labels to choose from and the belly bands were printed with two different designs as well.  The way it was set up gave us an incredible array of options and possibilities!  Boy do I love that! 


This kit also had an optional coordinating add-on of cards and envelopes available for purchase. Did you snag some up?  I used these for my projects today, but if you didn't get your hands on any NO WORRIES! I got you!  Simply use that color of cardstock for a card base, or take it up a notch and use Thick Basic White card bases with a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" piece of the colored cardstock for a first layer! 


Right, for my alternative project(s) I wanted to share a way to make cards using only supplies from the kit and those add on cards or the alternatives I mentioned above.  One thing I heard a bit from my customers, was that they didn't think they needed so many gift boxes.  I encouraged them to get the kit anyway because the pieces would be able to be used for cards instead.  Here are just a few that I came up with. 


What an adorable little Special Delivery card for someone's precious special delivery! 


A sweet Birthday to be sure!


Love is in bloom! Just like the little flower on the card. 


Milestone achievements deserve a card!


Paper Pumpkin shared a few other alternative projects with us too! They're adorable! If you'd like to see how to make them, come back around and click the image here and be taken to Paper Pumpkin's Blog where you'll find the details. 


Be sure to hop around to see more ideas and inspiration for your December 2022 kit! Enjoy!!

Check out my upcoming classes (and classes TO GO), over on my
Facebook Calendar of Events. Registration details can be found under each class description.  Join us for some crafty fun!


To receive the 2023 Spring Mini Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment