Monday, December 12, 2022

Day 7 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags!


Hello there my crafty friends! How are you today? We're on Day 7 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags. Are you having fun seeing all the fabulous tag designs?  Please feel free to CASE them and decorate your holiday gift packages. I would love to be some small part of your celebration this year!


Today's tag is using a bit of supplies from the Annual Catalog. We're takin' it back to things you likely already have! I'm using the Christmas Season Stamp & Die Bundle for the pine cones and greenery, and the Merriest Moments stamp set with the Lasting Labels Punch for the sentiment. I love that we can easily mix and match Stampin' Up products to create beautiful works of art that we'd be proud to gift away.


I started out with a Real Red Tag, cut from the largest of the Tailor Made Tags Dies.  Then, I stamped & die cut several of the pine cone and greenery images. All these layers make my heart happy!

The Christmas Season bundle doesn't have a single sentiment in it, so I borrow a sentiment from the Merriest Moments stamp set and the Lovely Labels punch to cut it out. 

Some of the die cut images are glued directly to the tag, but I did pop up the smallest pinecone and the sentiment too. 

I finished my tag by adding a couple of the beautiful Rhinestone Basic Jewels.  So cute!


Did you enjoy today's tag? Be sure to come back tomorrow for Day 8 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags! :-) 

Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the 2023 Spring Mini Catalog (Idea Book),

click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment