Monday, December 12, 2022

Day 6 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags!


Hello there crafty friends! I'm so glad to have you stop by today for Day 6 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags! YAYA!!!  This one is really one of my favorites! Am I allowed to have favorites? Well, I do!  I love the color combination and the adorable mittens with snowflakes on them and I just love it all. :-D


The Celebrate With Tags Stamp & Die Bundle really are the stars of the show. ESPECIALLY the dies!  We start with a fabulous Basic White tag base, which just also happens to be a gift card holder! YAYAYA!  I added a 2 1/8" x 3 1/4" piece of the Celebrate Everything HOST EXCLUSIVE Designer Series Paper.  Yes, that's right, this paper pack is only available to those who host or place a qualifying order. BUT, I will say that it is worth it's weight in gold! You've seen me use some of this paper for Halloween projects and fall cards too.  I mean, it really is an ALL OCCASION paper pack! And gorgeous besides! 


See the Balmy Blue stitched circle and the Basic White stitched rectangle? BOTH of those dies are in this die set! Oh, along with the adorable mitten and tag base too! What did I say? LOVE IT!!  Ya know, I dare to say that this bundle is a MUST HAVE for your personal collection.  I could literally make an entire collection of tags for every occasion imaginable with this bundle and the Celebrate Everything Paper Pack! It's spectacular together! 

Did you notice that sparkly snowflake? It is ALSO part of the Celebrate With Tags Bundle! I'm tellin' ya, the bundle is a MUST HAVE! *You can add it to your collection down at the bottom of this post*

To make the gift card holder a "pop up" style, I simply cut my ribbon a bit longer and used the gift card to drag it down to make a cradle to hold the card. Then, I tied a super cute bow around the ends, with a length of white crinkle ribbon (cut in half lengthwise) and some silver trim, to finish it off. 


A few little Rhinestones make it sparkle just enough! Love it?  I sure do! 


Well, we're halfway through the 12 Days of Christmas Tags now.  Do you have a favorite so far? Comment below and let me know! I'm eager to hear what you think! 

Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the 2023 Spring Mini Catalog (Idea Book),

click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment