Monday, December 12, 2022

Day 8 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags!


Hello my crafty friends!!! It's time for another "MAKE-IT MONDAY"!!!! Oh yeah, it's also Day 8 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags! hehehe.  I am excited to share this project with you LIVE on my Facebook Page "The Stampin' Chic Dana Sullivan".  Don't worry if you miss the livestream. You can always go back and watch the replay, or catch it on Youtube if you like. :-D  

This tag may look vaguely familiar. That's because I actually used some of the same products on this tag, that I did on yesterday's tag.  It doesn't often work that way but, when it does, it's because there are tons of uses for that particular set of products. 


As you can see, I'm using the Christmas Season Bundle again today.  This time, I'm taking full advantage of the labels dies that are in the bundle.  I used the largest of the dies to cut a piece of Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper (DSP) and a piece of Basic White Cardstock.  I layered the two labels together with some Multipurpose Liquid Glue to give it a bit more stability.  There's a couple of tiny dies in the set that are meant to make tag holes. I took advantage of that after I had glued my layers together. 

I cut a couple of the greenery sprigs from Evening Evergreen Cardstock, and stamped/cut a few pinecones with Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Ink on Basic White Cardstock.  The Merry Christmas banner came from the Christmas Banners Stamp & Die bundle.  It's beautiful and I love it!


After I had my banner, all my pine cones and sprigs stamped and cut, I layered them how I liked on the tag. I've popped up the banner and that small pinecone to give some depth to my tag. 

The red Holiday Rhinestones added a beautifully festive touch to the tag, but I wanted a bit more sparkle so I brought in a bit of Wink of Stella.  That is a "MAGIC" pen! It makes everything sparkle and shine! 


I will post tonight's video link here in just a bit.  You can come back to watch here, or watch me LIVE on Facebook. Or you can always catch the replay on FB or Youtube. Lots of ways to see it! Enjoy!

Video from tonight's tag here: 


Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the 2023 Spring Mini Catalog (Idea Book),

click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment