Monday, December 12, 2022

Day 5 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags!


Hello my crafty friends! Are you ready for Day 5 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags?  This one is a super cute, fun and simple tag.  I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE peppermint! It's one of my favorite things about Christmastime.  Candy canes galore! So this one is right up my alley. 


I'm using the Sweet Candy Cane Stamp & Die Bundle, along with the Tailored Tags Dies and the Layering Circles Dies.  I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Crafting is made easier with dies!

I stamped and die cut the candy canes in Real Red ink on Basic White Cardstock. I also stamped on the 2nd smallest of the Layering Circles Die cuts of Basic White. I layered it directly onto the coordinating Scalloped Circle Die.  

The tag base is actually two tags attached together with Stampin' Dimensionals. I wanted them to hold their offset position, so I found the best way was to attach them together. They're Real Red & Basic White, cut from the largest of the Tailored Tags Dies.  Make sure to line up the ribbon holes before you attach two tags together though!


I cut a generous length of Red Ribbon, White Crinkle Ribbon, and the Black & White Gingham ribbons and then cut each of them into two long skinny strips. This really helps the ribbons fill out a bit. :-) 

The red and white ribbons were just strung through the hole and the ends brought up together.  Then, I tied both of the gingham pieces around all of that and into a bow. Cute huh? 


I attached the Candy Canes with Stampin' Dimensionals and then attached the circle piece with a Dimensional as well.  Of course, we'd finish this tag off with a few of those adorable little red rhinestones!


Super cute, super simple, PERFECT embellishment for any gift! I love it! I hope you do too! Come back tomorrow for Day 6 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags! Oh my! We're nearly halfway through already! See you then!

Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the 2023 Spring Mini Catalog (Idea Book),

click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment