Friday, December 16, 2022

Day 11 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags


Hello there Crafty friends! Long time no see! hehe.  I'm here for Day 11 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags.  It's hard to believe how fast we're cruising through them. I think this one is super sweet too!


The Handmade Wishes Stamp Set & Punch Bundle are the perfect set to use to make all sorts of CUTE gift packaging and tags! I'll show you one of them today. 

I wanted to add a bit of sparkle to this tag, so I brought in the Real Red Glimmer Paper. I punched out a piece with the coordinated punch, and then punched out a white piece for the front as well.  

"With love" was stamped in Real Red ink onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock. I trimmed it down close and then matted it with a scrap of the Real Red Glimmer Paper. It's sooooooo pretty!!


Because these stamps are photopolymer, I was able to stamp it all after I had punched it out. But you don't have to do that of course.   I stamped the border in Real Red ink and the "baked" and snowman in Soft Suede ink. 

I finished off the tag by punching a tiny hole with my Take Your Pick Tool, and then tied some Linen Thread Through the hole. I also tied a bit around into a bow. 


Although this tag be tiny, she be mighty cute!! I love it! Of course, you could also attach this to a belly band of homemade bread or cookies.  You could really do a lot with it! 


I hope you enjoyed today's tag, friends! I love it! So cute!!  Come back again for Day 12 (the final day) of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags.  See ya then!!

Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the 2023 Spring Mini Catalog (Idea Book),

click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment