Friday, December 16, 2022

Day 12 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags


Hello there, my crafty friends! It is our LAST DAY of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags. :'( So sad! I hope you've enjoyed all the inspiration I've sent your way. :-) I really enjoy creating these tags for you!


Our last tag uses the Christmas Barn Stamp & Die Bundle.  I LOVE this country Christmas tag! It's complete with "real" faux snow! hehe. Take a look at the rooftop of the barn and the tree.  Can you see it?  Stampin' Up has some fabulous snowy puff paint that you simply dab on where you want it and then heat it up with a heat tool.  It puffs up like magic! But, we're getting ahead of ourselves.  Let's see how to make today's tag. 


On a piece of Basic White Cardstock, I stamped the barn and the tree in Early Espresso ink.  Then, I colored them with Real Red and Soft Suede Stampin' Blends Markers.  I dabbed some of the puff paint across the tops of the barn windows and rooftop, and dabbed a bit on the tree too. Then, I hit it with the heat gun and watched the magic happen. It puffs right before your eyes! So cool!


Once it was totally dry, I die cut the pieces along with the Soft Suede fence and the Shaded Spruce sentiment.  What's cool about the sentiment is that it has a coordinated die that cuts it out. Neat huh?

I used a standard handheld hole punch to make way for the natural woven ribbon to loop through. Then, I tied a bow around it with Linen Thread. I love the rustic look of this tag!


Well, my friends, the 12 Days of Christmas Tags has come to an end. That means it's almost time for ol' St Nick! 

I'd like to extend a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a safe and Happy New Year to you all! 

Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the 2023 Spring Mini Catalog (Idea Book),

click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment