Friday, December 2, 2022

Day 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags!


Hello my crafty friends! What did you think of yesterday's tag? Cute right?  Day 2 tag is maybe even cuter! I just love the little scottie dog! 

I'm using the Christmas Scottie Stamp & Punch Bundle for today's tag.  Don't be fooled by the fact that it's in the holiday catalog. This little dynamic duo is gonna be a terrific all occasion and other occasion set! Trust me! Snatch it up while you can! It's on the LAST CHANCE SHOPPING LIST for only $36.75! 


When stamping solid colored bold images or sentiments, the Stamparatus is an essential tool.  Not only does it ensure that you stamp a clean image, but you'll want to ink and re-stamp the image a time or two in order to get a true black Scottie dog. We don't want a grey one do we? Or maybe we do! lol. 


Once my scottie is as dark as I want him, I'll use the coordinating punch to cut him and a bow blank out of Basic White Cardstock.  I like to do it this way because the stamps are photopolymer and therefore easy to line up with a cut shape.  But the scottie needs stamped a couple times to be as dark as we want him.  Trust me, this way works easier! :-D 


I love that the Christmas Scottie Stamp Set has that fabulous plaid rectangle. It's terrific for making backgrounds, as well as making plaid scottie dogs! SO CUTE! Of course you could stamp it in any color to fit any theme or occasion. What about high school colors? Or perhaps pink for Valentine's Day? Or green for St. Patrick's Day! You see! It can be used for any occasion.  Yes there is a "Merry Christmas" stamp, but there are other sentiments as well, that are not Christmas themed. 


I'm in love with the Celebrations Tag Dies! The base of our tag was cut from Real Red Cardstock, using one of the tag bases in that die set. It's already got the hole cut out for the ribbon, stitching along the bottom, and a nice scalloped edge! Soooooo cute!

I kept with the Red/Black/White colorway on the inside of the tag, but made sure to leave room to put someone's name. 


It was love at first sight with the Christmas Scottie Bundle!  Hopefully, this adorable tag has helped you fall in love with it too!  You can still order it (while supplies last) throughout December. But it will retire at the end of the year, if it doesn't sell out first. 


Thanks so much for stopping by for Day 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags!!  I won't be posting over the weekend, so I will see you again Monday evening with Day 3! :-D 

Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the 2023 Spring Mini Catalog (Idea Book),

click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment