Thursday, December 1, 2022

The 12 Days of Christmas Tags begin now!!


Hello my crafty friends! It's time for the 12 Days of Christmas Tags!!! Can you believe it's already nearly Christmas again?  Wowza!! Where did the time go?

For those who were with me last year, you remember the 12 Days of Christmas Tags. For my newer followers, welcome and please enjoy!  I will post a new tag here each evening for the next 12 weekdays (Saturday & Sunday not included).   Shall we begin with Day 1 already?


Our first Christmas tag features the Santa's Express Collection of products.  I thought it fitting to start here, since the "LAST CHANCE" sale began today and many of the products I used are dramatically reduced in price right  now.  YAYAY!! You get a gorgeous tag AND a fantastic sale on the products?  Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!!


As I said, many of the products I used to make this tag are on sale right now (while supplies last) on my website.  You can find the supply list below and can click the images to be taken right to them! Happy Shopping!

We begin the tag with a die cut image from the Designer Series Paper.  That Santa is just as cute as he can be!  I cut a small length of the Iridescent Trim to glue to the top of the engine. 


The base of the tag is a 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" square of Shaded Spruce Cardstock, layered with a 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of Designer Series Paper (DSP).  The red DSP layer is 3" x 3", and then the Stitched Square is cut from the 2nd largest of the Stylish Shapes Dies. I glued these two layers together and attached them to the base with Stampin' Dimensionals to provide a little depth to the tag. 


Santa's train is attached with Dimensionals as well. I stamped the sentiment on a small scrap of Basic White Cardstock and trimmed it down to fit, then attached it with Dimensionals too.  Lots of layers and depth to this tag! 

You can see the sale prices of the products in the photo here: 


The finishing touches of this tag are a couple of Adhesive Backed Stars, the Real Red Ruffled Ribbon, and the White Baker's Twine.  

I really love how classic this tag looks!  It's gonna be fantastic attached to a gift under our tree!


I hope you liked Day 1 of our 12 Days of Christmas Tags!! Be sure to come back tomorrow at 8pm est for Day 2!

Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the 2023 Spring Mini Catalog (Idea Book),

click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment