Friday, December 16, 2022

Day 10 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags


Hello there my crafty friends! Are you ready for Day 10 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags? Woot Woot!!!  You didn't think I'd go through all 12 days and NOT use the absolutely freakin' AH-dorable Kindest Gnomes, did you?  I love em so much! 


Another thing I LOVE is using the Layering Circles Dies as a tag base. Here, I've used the largest of the straight edge (Basic White) and scalloped edge (Real Red) dies to create a really cute base. I glued them together and used a handheld hole punch at the top for the ribbon hole. 

You'll notice that the mushroom house is perfectly cut and colored. That's because I used the coordinating die on the coordinating Designer Series Paper (DSP) and got a perfect piece for the tag front. It's attached to the tag with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

I stamped my little shy gnome guy in Memento ink and then colored him with Stampin' Blends Markers. He's so cute and so much fun to color too! Notice (in the photo below) where I placed my Dimensionals to attach the gnome. You'll need two layers of Dimensionals stacked beside the mushroom house, and one on the back of the right side of Mr. Gnome.  This will keep him level.


The Real Red Ribbon (from the combo pack) works great here, along with the white crinkle ribbon tied into a bow around it. 

I stamped the sentiment on a strip of Basic White Cardstock and cut it close to the words. It's attached with a Stampin' Seal behind the left side. 

To finish off the tag, I added a few of those little Red Rhinestones. They're about as cute as the gnome! 


I really like this tag and I hope you do too! The moment I saw these little gnomes, I knew I had to have them. They're fabulous! You can still find them on my website in the last chance list if you hurry! Click the images down in the supply list to order them. 


Be sure to come back tomorrow for Day 11 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags.  


Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the 2023 Spring Mini Catalog (Idea Book),

click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment