Monday, December 12, 2022

Day 4 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags!


Good evening my friends! It's Day 4 of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags! Yay!! Today's tag is using the Leaves of Holly Stamp & Die Bundle along with a touch of Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper.


I love that the dies do the real "heavy lifting" with this tag.  The die cut pieces you see here make up the entire base of the tag.  I cut TWO of the Evening Evergreen label pieces and cut that little loose border off of one.  The Soft Succulent piece is the background for the leaves. I attached it to the back of the other label that still has the cute border on it. This is the background of the tag. 


The piece that I trimmed that border off of got attached over top of the other with Stampin' Dimensionals. This made a really nice effect when it came to the leaves, especially. 

Merry Merlot makes really nice holiday berries. I used it for both layer die cuts.  I carried the color over in the sentiment as well. It's stamped on a Very Vanilla label (the die is also included in this bundle). 


I initially thought I would trim around the DSP piece here to lay it inside the label.  I changed my mind and decided to trim the border off and glue it to the Evening Evergreen border instead.  I can still use the remaining label die cut for something else. Perhaps I'll glue it to another Evening Evergreen label that's still intact. :-) Who knows?  The possibilities are amazing though, aren't they? :-D


This label is beautiful, but doesn't have a place to hang or even to tie ribbon.  What's a girl to do?  I looped the ribbon (like an awareness ribbon) and glued it to the back of the label.  NOW we have a tag! :-D


Of course, we need a few of the beautiful Holiday Rhinestones to finish it off! I think it turned out cute.  What do you think? 


Be sure to come back again tomorrow for Day 5 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags! See you then!

Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the 2023 Spring Mini Catalog (Idea Book),

click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment