Monday, December 26, 2022

January/June Mini Catalog Stampers Showcase Blog Hop



Good morning my crafty friends! It's the last Monday of the month and that means it's time for the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop!!! YAYAYAYAYA!!!  This month's theme is sharing the BRAND NEW up and coming Spring 2023 Mini Catalog! And oh my is it EXCITING!!! 


My project features a Stamp/Die/Hybrid Embossing Folder Bundle from page 49 of the 2023 Spring Mini Catalog. It's called Sweet Citrus and I am IN LOVE!! If you've been following me for a while, you likely know of my obsession with all things lemon.  Naturally, I saw this bundle and got really excited!  And because it's a Hybrid Embossing Folder Combo, it means there are some pretty amazing possibilities! Notice all the texture within the lemons in the background?  Yup, that's done with the hybrid folder! SO COOL!! 


I started out with a THICK Basic White Card Base (4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2").  

The Daffodil Delight Designer Series Paper piece on the background is 3 1/4" x 5 1/4". It's lined up with the left side of the card. 

Once I added some Daffodil Delight Ink DIRECTLY to the inside of the embossing folder, I ran a piece of 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" Basic White Cardstock through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss (big boss) Machine.  This is how I got the color inside the embossed lemons on that beautiful background! I'm tellin' ya, I just love it!!

I tied a length of White Crinkle Ribbon (into a bow) around the embossed layer before I attached it to the card front. 

From there, I stamped and die cut the lemon pieces.  The sentiment strip is actually a die cut from the Seasonal Labels Dies. These are shown in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog on page 45.  I attached the sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals first, then added the lemon pieces. 

To finish off my beautiful card, I added a bit of bling! Rhinestone Basic Jewels give a pop of glam I think. 


I hope you've enjoyed today's card! Please be sure to hop around and see what the other fabulous Showcase Designers have in store for you! Leave a comment down below and tell me if you'll be looking forward to getting your hands on this bundle! 
Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2023 Spring Mini Catalog (Idea Book),

click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

6 comments:

  1. Such a great card Dana and we know how much you like lemon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card!!! Makes me long for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only spring didn't turn into summer so fast, I would too. :-)

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful card, I am in love with this suite too, gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete