Monday, June 21, 2021

Snailed-It Make-It Monday

Hello my friends! How are ya today?  

It's time for another Make-It Monday! YAY!!! Today, I'm sharing one of the projects we did at my Stampin' Bingo event this weekend.  We had such a fantastic time creating, enjoying each other's company (FINALLY!!!!), and of course playing Bingo! On top of all the games, food, and fun, we created three absolutely ADORABLE Snailed It projects. You'll get to see them throughout the course of this week.  

Today, we start with the pop up card.  So much fun and yet so easy to achieve! On the front, it just looks like a sweet little greeting card........


But on the inside........ BAM!! Surprise POP UP! Woooo hooooo! Ok, so I'm easily amused.  And just as easy, is how to make this cute pop up!

Ok, start with a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Bermuda Bay Card base, scored at 4 1/4". 
The Basic White layer is 5 1/4" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8".  Then, with the fold against the base of your trimmer, Cut according to diagram:

1" & 1 1/2" (1/2" in from fold)
2 3/8" & 2 7/8" (3/4" in from fold)
3 3/4" & 4 1/4" (1/2" in from fold)


Open panel and push "tabs" in. Burnish and then insert into card base. These tabs will hold your little snails and mushrooms upright. Pretty cool, huh? 

You can watch my Make-It Monday video to see how it was done: 


The cover of my card is a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Snail Mail Designer Series Paper, with a 4 1/4" x 3/4" strip of Real Red Cardstock adhered to the front.  I wrapped some pink Snail Mail Twine around the DSP layer twice before tying it into a bow and then attaching the DSP layer to the front of the card. 

The cute snail girl on the front is die cut from coordinating DSP and then glued to the die cut Bermuda Bay postage stamp.  I attached a few little Resin Hearts for good measure.

On the tabs inside, I adhered a few images that I fussy cut from the DSP.  I spread Multipurpose Liquid Glue across the front of each tab before attaching my images. 

A little stamped sentiment and we're done!  I love this easy method of creating a "WOW" factor type of card! 


All this week, I'm going to feature the Snailed It Bundle because it's retiring at the end of June and I just love it so much!  I'm really gonna miss it. :'( But, we can give it a fabulous send off! 


I really enjoyed creating this surprise pop up card for you today! I hope you like it. :-) Be sure to tune in each day for a new Snailed It project!  I'm really gonna work it this week! Stay tuned!!

Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment