Monday, June 28, 2021

Summertime Florals in the 2021 Annual Catalog Stampers Showcase Blog Hop


Good morning my friends! I hope you're doing well today! It's time for the STAMPERS SHOWCASE BLOG HOP!!! YAYAYAYAYA! The most fabulous blog hop out there comprised of some of the most talented paper crafting designers out there! Of course you already know that this is my absolute FAVORITE blog hop!  

This month's theme is all about Summertime Florals.  What a terrific theme for the beautiful month of June! 

My project features the Expressions in Ink/Artistically Inked collection of products, because that's what I've been working with all weekend.  My pal Wendy and I had our Artistically Inked Blue Ridge Stampin' Escape this weekend, so it's been all about those beautiful watercolor splashes and flowers!  


I'm always in need of Thank You cards, so I try to make some up whenever I can.  I LOVE the font used for the "THANKS" sentiment in this stamp set.  So pretty isn't it? 

Anytime I do a White card, I always start with a THICK Basic White base.  This one is a standard 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4". 

Then, I added a 5 1/4" x 4" layer of regular Basic White Cardstock. You can use thick for this layer too, if you want. But I keep both kinds on hand so I just use the regular for layers. 

The next thing to do is attach the DSP layers.  The floral one (with that gorgeous gold foil accent) is 5 1/4" x 1 1/4", and the Gold Foil striped one is 5 1/4" x 1/2".

I stamped "THANKS" in Evening Evergreen ink, just above the DSP layers. Then I stamped the large flower in Pale Papaya on a scrap of Basic White cardstock. I die cut the flower out and then attached it to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals. 

The bow is made from Polished Pink 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, and then attached to the edge of the flower using a glue dot.  I added a few of the In-Color Jewels to finish it off.  


Wendy and I had a terrific time with our Stampin' Escape this weekend!  I'll have tutorials available for purchase soon! Be on the lookout.  You should plan to join us for our next one coming up in October! It's always a ton of fun!

I hope you liked today's Artistically Inked Thank You Card! Be sure to click the NEXT Button to visit Annette's Blog.  You're sure to find tons of floral inspiration as you hop along! Enjoy!




To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

6 comments: