Monday, June 7, 2021

Make-It Monday: You're A Peach!

Heya friends! I have a sweet Birthday card to share with you for today's Make-It Monday.  It features the Sweet as a Peach stamp & die bundle and it's just as cute as it can be!


I can see this suite easily being my favorite! It's just so fresh and pretty.  I love Distinktive stamps and the sentiments in this set are absolutely adorable!


You'll want to watch my Make-It Monday video from this evening, to see how I colored my peaches.  So much fun! :-D  

If you're not already subscribed to my channel, consider doing so. That way, you won't miss out on any new videos I post! 


I used a Thick Basic White Card Base (5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4").  The You're a Peach Designer Series Paper is cut at 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" and then a 5 3/8" x 1" strip of the same paper (reversed) was attached near the bottom.  Approximately 15" of Pale Papaya & White Ribbon was wrapped around the DSP layer and tied into a knot. 

If you don't have the Scalloped Contours Dies yet, you really need them! These beautiful scalloped layers add a very nice element to projects.  I used the middle sized one for this layer. 

The sentiment strip and Balmy Blue background strip are both 2 1/4" x 1/2". 



What do you think?  Are you a fan of this sweet collection? I just love it!


Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


Registration is NOW OPEN for an Artistically Inked Blue Ridge Stampin' Escape! JOIN ME!! Click the image below to go to the details page and to register.  It's a ton of fun you don't wanna miss out on!


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment