Wednesday, May 5, 2021

2021-2023 In-Color Club is HERE!!

Good morning friends! It's a fabulous day for an In-Color Club! 

The new 2021-2023 In-Colors are absolutely GORGEOUS and I know you're going to love them all! I'm having such a hard time even deciding which my favorite is. 

2021-2023 In-Color Club

www.TheStampinChic.com

Beautiful, aren't they?  

Now I have my In-Color Club ready for sign ups, so that you can get your hands on all FIVE of the colors' products without breaking the bank! 

Join my 2021-2023 In-Color Club to receive (EACH MONTH): 

Classic Ink Pad
Classic Ink Refill
8 sheets 6" x 12" Cardstock
8 sheets 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
4 sheets 6" x 12" Specialty Shimmer Vellum
1 spool Open Weave Ribbon
1 Stampin' Write Marker
1 Ombre Gift Bag

COST OF THE CLUB is only $35 (add $8.50 priority shipping) each month. 

PLUS: As a member of the In-Color Club, you can add the coordinating set of Stampin' Blends Markers for only $10! (I'll pay the shipping on that, for you!)

You'll ALSO receive a beautiful HANDMADE CARD from me each month, in your color.  So you'll end up with a whole set of fabulous In-Color cards at the end of the club!!

You’ll receive all the products listed above for one In Color each month. Every month will feature a different color! My In Color Club will run for 5 months. By signing up, you are committing to participate for all 5 months.

In your 5th month kit, I'm also going to include a FREE PACKAGE of 2021-2023 In-Color Jewels!! YAYAYAYA!


In Backorder situations, I will send products that are available at the time and send the backordered item in the next available kit (UNLESS it's the last month. In which case I will hold all items until backorder arrives to ship all together).

TO SIGN UP FOR THE IN-COLOR CLUB, EMAIL ME AT ima_stampaholic@yahoo.com

This is a terrific way to get a happy helping of each of the new In Colors without breaking the bank!  Sign up today!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

Registration is NOW OPEN for an Artistically Inked Blue Ridge Stampin' Escape! JOIN ME!! Click the image below to go to the details page and to register.  It's a ton of fun you don't wanna miss out on!



To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


No comments:

Post a Comment