Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Snailed It Gift Bag

Hey there friends! The snails continue to invade The Stampin' Chic's Studio this week!

This project is such a fun one to do. It's a self closing gift bag.  The bag design is not mine. I'm not sure who's it was first, but I saw it from Miss Dawn Griffith. She did a terrific job showing how to create the bag.  

You can see her video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0nC1CQViAE

I used the Snailed It collection of products and think it turned out so stinkin' cute!  And, these bags are big enough to hold quite a bit of stuff. You could put a fun and stylish pair of socks, or candy, or trinkets, or whatever you can think of!


I can see creating a whole gift basket full of little snail themed packaging and gifts. Wouldn't that be cute?


Be sure to "FOLLOW" my blog to get notified when I post new content.  And stay tuned each day this week for new Snailed It projects!

Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment