Tuesday, June 8, 2021

ICS June Blog Hop


The new in-colors are absolutely GORGEOUS! This evening's ICS Blog Hop is all about sharing ways to show them off.  So grab your favorite drink, sit back and relax, and enjoy hopping around to see all the beautiful projects created with these fun colors! 

2021-2023 In-Color Club

www.TheStampinChic.com

Each year, when the new In-Colors get released, I put together a fun In-Color Club.  Every month I create a new card using each of the In-Colors, for my participants.  I'm excited to share this month's card with you! 

These first four cards are the same design. This is the one I settled on for this month. 





This last one is another design I created.  It uses most of the same elements, but looks so much different. I LOVE that about cardmaking! :-D 


I used the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder as a background on all of the cards. But it's interesting how different it looks, depending on which side you have facing up.  Look at the photo here. I've embossed two pieces of the Soft Succulents Cardstock with the embossing folder and turned one face up and the other face down.  Two different looks and feels from the same folder! I love it!  Which side do you prefer? 


For each of the cards, I stamped 7-8 of the flowers from the Flowers of Friendship stamp set and then punched them out with the matching punch from the bundle. Since this isn't a two-step stamp set, I needed to color each of the flowers with Stampin' Blends markers.  I love the look though, because the stamped outline is just a hint darker than the LIGHT Stampin' Blends color I filled them in with.  It gives a nice look to the flowers. 


I used the Layering Circles Dies to cut the largest circle from Basic White and scalloped circle from the In-Color, for each card.  This statement is SO TRUE! And it goes perfectly with my card. 


I just love seeing all the In-Colors stamped and laying side by side. There's something so great about stacks of stamped images! It means that creativity is happening! :-D


Once I got everything stamped, I went to work putting the cards together.  The first thing was to tie some of the silver Simply Elegant metallic trim around the embossed card front.  I tied it into a simple bow offset to the left side.  Then, I layered the circles together and then attached them to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals. 

I wanted the flowers to frame the circles, but I didn't want them to be boring and one dimensional. I wanted them to be staggered and to pop! 


So, I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach four of them spaced evenly around that side of the circle piece.  

Then, I applied a dimensional near the edge and in between each of the flowers. 


That allowed me to pop up the remaining three flowers and give a nice cluster framed look around the sentiment. 

I added a little Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the center of each flower and that really made a difference!


Look at how beautiful the card is! So pretty! I hope my In-Color Club enjoy them as much as I did. 


Thanks so much for letting me share my In-Color cards with you today! If you don't already have the new 2021-2023 In-Colors, be sure to get them soon! They're beautiful. 

Click the next button to visit Miss Cheryl's blog and see what beautiful creation she has for you. Hop all the way back around to be sure you see all the amazing projects featuring the 2021-2023 In-Colors!



Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


Registration is NOW OPEN for an Artistically Inked Blue Ridge Stampin' Escape! JOIN ME!! Click the image below to go to the details page and to register.  It's a ton of fun you don't wanna miss out on!


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

9 comments:

  1. Love your cards, that punch is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are great. I love how you "demonstrated" the process of making the cards with photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your card colours and designs. May have to get that embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Dana! I love the bundle you chose. I have it on my shopping list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Love how you've shown off all the In Colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, they show the colors work in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to do an In Color Club! The cards are very pretty! I'm sure they will love them!

    ReplyDelete