Wednesday, June 9, 2021

CASE-IT Wednesday, Many Messages

Hello there friends! How are you today?  I have a super cute card to share with you! The 2021 Spring Mini Catalog will be retiring at the end of this month and there are some stamps that I haven't really shown enough love to yet. So with that in mind, I'm hoping to really get my money's worth over the next couple weeks! :-D 

This week's CASE-IT project features the Many Messages Stamp Set on page 35 of the Spring Mini Catalog. 


 Now, my card is not an exact case of the one on page 35, because I have changed the flowers up a little bit.  But, everything else is the same. 


For this card, I started with a Coastal Cabana card base (8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"). I also added another layer of Coastal Cabana Cardstock (4" x 5 1/4").  I stamped this layer with the big Many Messages stamp and using Coastal Cabana Ink.  Then, before I adhered it, I roughed up the edges with my scissors. This is a terrific way to give your project some instant texture and interest! I attached the layer to the card base with foam adhesive strips, but you could just as easily adhere it directly to the card base with Stampin' Seal. 


The sentiment is one of the sentiments on one of the coordinating die cut labels.  I absolutely LOVE that I can create an entire collection of sentiment labels in one fell swoop with so little effort! it's terrific!! And, if you haven't already discovered, the new 2021 Annual Catalog has a NEW coordinating messages stamp called Many Happenings. It's even more fantastic and also coordinates with the Messages Die.  So, if you don't have any of them yet, hurry over to my website and order the Many Messages bundle (while it's still a bundle) before the end of this month!  

I used the flowers from the Pretty Perennials Bundle because I liked them better.  I'm so sad that this bundle isn't carrying over.  It's one that will actually go into my personal collection because I just really love it! I used Melon Mambo Ink and Paper for the flowers and Pear Pizzazz for the leaves.  This is one of my all time favorite color combos (Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, Pear Pizzazz, Basic White).  LOVE LOVE LOVE!! 


Well friends, I hope you enjoyed this week's CASE-IT Wednesday! Come back tomorrow to see another fabulous project! This one will really have you calling "FIRE"! ;-) 

Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


Registration is NOW OPEN for an Artistically Inked Blue Ridge Stampin' Escape! JOIN ME!! Click the image below to go to the details page and to register.  It's a ton of fun you don't wanna miss out on!


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment