Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Curvy Celebrations Blog Hop


Happy Wednesday my friends! I hope you're doing well! Today is all about the Curvy Celebrations collection.  Join me along a fabulous blog hop full of wonderful ideas featuring the Quite Curvy Stamps & Dies.  


For my card, I chose to use Old Olive as a focal color.  I began with a Whisper White card base, then added a 4" x 5 1/4" layer of Old Olive Cardstock.  I brought in a piece of Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper because I just love the Gold Foil flowers. And since I was already using Ornate Garden, I thought I'd just go ahead and use the Old Olive Ribbon from the Ornate Garden Combo pack. It's such pretty ribbon!  Then, I used the curvy dies to create that decorative edge.  

I love that the bundle includes dies to cut out each of the birds too.  Anything that makes my job easier is wonderful! Am I right? hehe.  I colored those sweet little birds with a few Stampin' Blends Markers: Light Pool Party, Light Calypso Coral, and Dark Crumb Cake.

I continued the gold them by heat embossing the sentiment in Gold Emboss Powder.  


This was a quick and fun card to make, but will be beautiful coming out of someone's mailbox!  

Be sure to visit the other blogs in the hop to see lots of fantastic ideas using the Curvy Celebrations Collection of products. 

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!


Product List

3 comments: