Monday, November 30, 2020

Stampers Showcase Winter/Holiday


Good morning friends! It's the last Make-It Monday of the month.  And that means it's also time for the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop!!!  YAYAYA!! 

This month's theme surrounds the Winter time and upcoming Holidays! Such a welcome change of joy and cheer compared to this whole past year! YUCK! 

I'm excited to share today's project with you, so I'll get right to it!  My project features an iconic American Christmastime Treat...... The little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes!  


Are you a fan?  OH MY! They're definitely a favorite in my household!


Yummy goodness! Smiles in every delicious bite! YUM!

Since these covetous treats make such a terrific gift this time of year, I thought I'd create an adorable little gift box for them!  

I set out to get a box, only to find that this year Little Debbie had created a "jumbo size" tree cake too.  Personally, it's a bit too much. Those little trees are just the perfect size.  However, I had to create a box for both sizes! 

Notice on the templates here, that one says "BIG" Christmas Tree Cake Treat Holder and the other does not.  The measurements are slightly different, but both boxes are created the same way.  


Since today is Make-It Monday, I created a video tutorial for you as well! YAY! 


I really enjoyed creating these adorable boxes.  They'll make fantastic Stocking Stuffers! Don't you think?


Be sure to click the "NEXT" button below, to be taken over to my sweet friend Ange's blog!  Follow the hop all the way back around to me (or wherever you started) to ensure you don't miss any of the creative genius that awaits you!


Thanks so much for stopping by today my friends! I truly hope you enjoyed my projects.  They are so fun to make!

I used the same products for these treat holders as I use in my upcoming Holiday Interactive Album Class!
This Class TO-GO kit includes a roll of the Real Red Braided Linen Trim, this fantastic  Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper, and the supplies to create an amazing Interactive Scrapbook/Mini Album!  

See the details of the Class and Register by clicking the photo here:


If you would like to receive the upcoming Spring 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, click the catalog image here to go to the request form!
Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

7 comments: