Thursday, December 17, 2020

Day 8 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags!


Good morning friends! How are you today?  We have only ONE WEEK (and a wake up) left until Christmas!!! YAYAY! Are you ready?  It's really snuck up on me, if I'm being honest.  I've finished all my gifts and cards thankfully, but it really did seem to come quickly.  

Welcome to Day 8 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags!  We're 3/4 of the way finished with our 2020 Christmas tags. How do you feel about that?  Have you been enjoying each new tag? I hope you have. I'm having so much fun sharing them with you!

Today's tag is another super fun one! 


I love the contrast in the shades of green against the red, and also the shape of the trees against the scalloped circle tag.  So pretty!

For this one, I started out with the biggest scalloped layering circle and stitched circle.  Then, using the Tree Angle Stamp Set and Stitched Triangle Dies, I created the three trees and stamped "MERRY".  I used Granny Apple Green AND Garden Green to give a nice variety in color with the Real Red. 

The Playful Pets Trim makes it look super festive and fun! I tied one length into a hanger and tied the other around the hanger, into a bow. Add a couple bling bling on there and your tag is DONE! :-D 

It's such an incredibly fun tag to create! I may need to do a whole stack of these ones! hehe.

Each day from December 10th thru the 22nd I will be sharing a NEW Christmas Gift Tag with you!  Be sure to come back every day to see the next one! :-D   I also go LIVE in "THE STAMPIN' CHIC FACEBOOK GROUP" each of those days at 1pm est to create that day's tag with you.  Come and craft with me today!

If you would like to receive the upcoming Spring 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, click the catalog image here to go to the request form!
I hope you enjoyed today's tag! Be sure to check back tomorrow for another of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags!! 

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment